Coitus Cautions Coitus Cautions

You are right, listen to this wise man kids!

Unprotected sex is the number one cause of death in Africa.
People who do not protect themselves and get HIVs and such start to rot from the inside, and then they risk their lifes!
Please everyone, you must learn a great lesson from this Macromedia Flash movie, never ever have sexual intercourse without the proper protection.
Thank you for reading.

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Vegetables are the very essence of life!

Great movie you got there, soldier!
I liked it a lot.
I put zero on the humour and violence since the message itself is damn serious and that it is in no case a matter to be laughted at!
You see kids, as the flash above said, if you do not eat a correct amout of green vegetables or fruits, your own personnal health will suffer greatly and you might even have to face the utter destruction of planet earth.
Please eat accordingly,
-RED-

R.O.A.D random acts of de R.O.A.D random acts of de

Decent flash, sir.

Warning! No child in under 13 years old should watch this flash. It contains mild gratutious violence. Ask your parent's permission first.

The macromedia flash movie you just made is a little short, and the music isnt really good. The plot is a tad lacking since it includes completly gratiutous violence agaisnt sleeping individuals.
Thus, I give a four out of ten.

alexwhin responds:

u ok i can take that :P and your name is PowerRangersRED? omg you like the Power Rangers??!!?? how old are you? i wouldnt judge you if you were under 7 or somen but comeon Power Rangers?

Hallucinogens and Drugs Hallucinogens and Drugs

Great Work, Soldier!

We made one further step in the direction of saving the denizens of earth from their inner demons. I believe this is a very well made macromedia flash file and that the message it bears is of great importance.
Everyone should have been taught a lesson by watching this flash, for it's the key to an healty life without alien threath.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Drama x 10^23 Drama x 10^23

Decent Submission.

Warning! No one under 8 years old should be allowed to watch this flash, it contains corse language and mild graphical violence.
Thank you.

About the flash: It was pretty well done, and the abused son should have called me, the Red Power Ranger! I am very talented at helping kids with their problems, and bullying is a recuring one!
Decent voice acting, I shalt protect this flash!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE, I RATE IT 6!

Chicochico Man Chicochico Man

Great Work, Soldier!

Great Justice is Served when Thou makes Movies Like This One!
I like it and I do believe that the drawings are nothing but ''poor''!
It's only what the ennemy wants you to believe, in reality theses drawings are pretty neat!
GOOD WORK SOLDIER, KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT AGAISNT MEDIOCRITY AND ALIEN INVASIONS!

Dynamis responds:

Keep up the good fight, soldier... Soon we will triumph over the enemy, soon.